| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuujjuarapik, Qc in September is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 93.6mm (3.7in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:16 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuujjuarapik, Qc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuujjuarapik, Qc:
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) E
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) SE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) E
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) SE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) SE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SSE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) S
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) S