| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuujjuarapik, Qc in October is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 73.3mm (2.9in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuujjuarapik, Qc October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuujjuarapik, Qc:
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) E
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) SE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) E
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) SE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) SE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SSE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) S
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) S