| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuujjuarapik, Qc in April is cold at -7.1 °C (19.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.6 °C (9.3 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.1mm (1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuujjuarapik, Qc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuujjuarapik, Qc:
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 117.6 kms (73.1 miles) E
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) ESE
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 32.7 kms (20.3 miles) SE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) E
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111 kms (69 miles) SE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 129.2 kms (80.3 miles) SE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) SSE
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 155.9 kms (96.9 miles) S
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) S